The PSCG is a proud Authorized Training Partner of the Linux Foundation, supporting the Linux Foundation's strategy of expanding access to Linux training so that we continue to build the supply of Linux professionals.
Being an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Linux Foundation means that our instructors regularly meet strict benchmarks for experience and quality for course delivery.
The PSCG hosts both open enrollment and corporate onsite classes, as well as online (virtual, remote) instructor led training. Our classes are taught in English, Spanish and Hebrew, and can be customized to the customer's request (extra charges apply).
You can find the full list of our Linux Foundation courses and official certifications below, divided into two main categories:
- Linux Programming & Development Training
- Enterprise IT & Linux System Administration Training
To book an official Linux Foundation training - contact us today!
Linux Programming and Development Training:
- LFD301: Introduction to Linux, Open Source Development, and GIT (4 days)
- LFD401: Developing Applications For Linux (5 days)
- LFD415: Inside Android: An Intro to Android Internals (4 days)
- LFD420: Linux Kernel Internals and Development (4 days)
- LFD430: Developing Linux Device Drivers (4 days)
- LFD432: Optimizing Linux Device Drivers for Power Efficiency (4 days)
- LFD435: Developing Embedded Linux Device Drivers (4 days)
- LFD440: Linux Kernel Debugging and Security (4 days)
- LFD450: Embedded Linux Development (4 days)
- LFD460: Yocto Project (4 days)
Enterprise IT & Linux System Administration Training:
- LFS300: Fundamentals of Linux (4 days)
- LFS301: Linux System Administration (4 days)
- LFS303: Deploying and Managing Linux on Azure (4 days)
- LFS311: Advanced Linux System Administration and Networking (4 days)
- LFS416: Linux Security (4 days)
- LFS422: High Availability Linux Architecture (4 days)
- LFS426: Linux Performance Tuning (4 days)
- LFS430: Linux Enterprise Automation (4 days)
- LFS452: Essentials of OpenStack Administration (4 days)
- LFS457: Advanced OpenStack Administration (4 days)
- LFS462: Open Source Virtualization (4 days)
- LFS465: Software Defined Networking with OpenDaylight (2 days)