With The PSCG, those who can do, teach, and on a whole new level.
Below you will find outlines for a subset of our impressive public course offering in several fields of expertise:
- Linux User Space, Kernel Space, DevOps, System Administration and Security courses by the Linux Foundation
- Cyber Security and Operating System Internals courses
- Android Internals, Security and Advanced Development courses
- Python, Data Science and Machine Learning courses with focus on Deep Learning (contact us for details)
- Official ARM, Intel FPGA, MicroSemi, NXP, STM training (contact us for details, via a dedicated training partner of the group)
Since most of our training is fine-tuned to our customers' specific requests, quotes and detailed outlines for some of the topics below will be given upon explicit request, via email to email@example.com.
Open-Enrollment policy: Most of our courses are given on the customers site or online, tailored to the exact customer needs. From time to time we teach public courses, where enrollment is open to anyone who meets the course prerequisites. Announcements on upcoming open enrollments can be found on our home page
Cyber-Security Long term training academies: We have been running successful several month training programs on cyber-security skill building for several government and defense sector organizations worldwide. For legit, IMOD approved customer inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, providing detailed evidence about your organization.
We provide expert training in the following disciplines:
- Linux Kernel (various levels, from introduction + drivers, to advanced debugging techniques, and several subsystems drill down)
- Embedded Linux Development (System bring up, Build Systems, customizations, virtualization, boot loaders, system daemon, writing services etc.)
- Linux System Development and advanced Network Programming
- Embedded/Real time programming (C/C++/Customer assembly - either no OS, or one of Linux/Android/Tizen/VxWorks/Integrity/ThreadX/FreeRTOS/Android Things/ARM mbed/Zypher)
- ARM (Architecture, porting, security, exploitation)
- Android Development (various levels, in forms of Bootcamps)
- Android Internals (Architecture,porting, security, exploitation)
- Android Security (best practices, secure coding, reverse engineering, code protection, exploitation, Enterprise Mobility Management, and more)
- Applied Security and Blockchain Technologies (Various platforms, Web security, code level security, reverse engineering, hardening, best practices, cryptography, secure multiparty computation, blockchain).
- MacOS and iOS Internals (Structure, security, exploitation)
- iOS and MacOS development (various levels in the form of Bootcamps - both Swift and Objective-C)
- iOS Application Security (Hacking, Secure Coding)
- Xilinx and Intel FPGA (Development, architecture, security)
- Hardware Design and Extraction (Development, architecture, security, forensics)
- Industrial Control Systems, SCADA, IIoT and Industry 4.0 (Development, architecture, security)
- Windows Internals (Development, architecture, forensics, networking, security)
- C Programming (various levels)
- C++ Programming (various levels)
- Java Programming (Various levels)
- Python Programming (Various levels)
- Golang Programming (Various levels)
- Design Patterns (various levels)
- Git, Gerrit, CI/CD workshops - Basic usage to advanced plumbing.
- Virtualization Workshop (AWS, AppEngine, ComputeEngine, QEMU, VirtualBox, XEN, VmWare, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack) - This is highly tailored to the requirements of the customer. Either addresses working on the cloud, or efficient patterns in working with virtual machines.
- Virtualization Internals - Advanced Virtualization internals workshop for developers (KVM ,XEN, libvirt, virtio, Linux Namespaces and Containers)
- Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning (data, imaging, video, audio, open source technologies, OpenCL, TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, mathematical model constructions)
- Game Development and Augmented Reality (OpenGL, WebGL, Unity, OpenCV, TensorFlow Lite)
- And MORE!
Since most of our training is fine-tuned to our customers' specific requests, outlines for some of the topics above will be given upon explicit request.
For Quotes and detailed course outlines please refer to email@example.com